Sr. QA Automation Engineer at Elevate K-12
In pursuit of this goal, we are seeking a Sr. QA Automation Engineer to support the growth of our US R&D team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. The ideal candidate must have deep knowledge in software testing methodologies, automation best practices, and software development life cycle (SDLC). If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
The engineer will design and write automated scripts for functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and regression testing. The engineer will be responsible for monitoring results, logging defects, and validation of defect fixes. Also, he/she will be responsible for creating a robust automation framework ensuring scalability and reusability, and for maintaining a testing infrastructure that can be applied to multiple environments. The engineer will collaborate with different teams, leverage all existing scripts and create one common test environment for all applications.
- Drive development, maintenance and refactoring of the test automation frameworks for UI, Rest and Integration automated testing
- Develop and maintain Test Automation infrastructure
- Involvement into full development lifecycle, work with development and test engineers to identify and automate features, participate in product code review
- Propagate test automation best practices in software development processes
- BS degree in relevant field (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Approximately 4+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent partner management and interpersonal skills while working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication, proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Proven ability to provide mentorship to engineers and cross-functional partners to improve engineering quality and increase team effectiveness
- Strong analytical reasoning, organizational and prioritization skills
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.