Sr. Software Development Engineer
The Senior Software Development Engineer will work with a team of application engineers, architects and product managers to design, prototype and build technology-driven applications that will serve the current and future needs of Pampered Chef.
• Will lead an agile software team, ensuring applications are scalable, available, secure, testable, and deployed continuously
• Will develop and deploy systems using an iterative, incremental agile development process that embraces quality practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), code reviews, refactoring, and automated acceptance testing
• Will use and enhance our continuous integration pipeline based on Bit Bucket and Jenkins to incrementally improve our overall system and get immediate feedback on build readiness.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related and 7 years of progressive work experience designing, developing, testing, and maintaining enterprise software.
• Must have 7 years of professional experience with:
(1) Designing, developing, testing, and maintaining enterprise web applications using object oriented and functional programming languages and relational, object, or document databases
(3) Continuous integration tools and process using Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, or similar products
(4) Continuous deployment and release automation processes
(5) Agile development methodology and unit testing.