If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Working in association with senior engineers, design and implement advanced communication systems based on customer requirements.
- Design, integrate and upgrade advanced communications systems using Microwave, Radio Frequency, Wireless Communications, and/or IP Networking technologies.
- Perform RF propagation studies to design system coverage, develop equipment lists for the system design and develop system design documentation.
- Responsible for overall technical system design in both pre-sale and post-sale.
- Participates in the technical design for Request for Proposal responses.
- Assists in presentation of system solutions to customers and to other firm personnel.
- In connection with the above duties, apply knowledge and/or skills of staging Dimetra systems; Data Networks; LAN/WAN; Virtualization; Network Security; System / hardware implementation; Wireless communication; RAN (Radio Access Network); and Multicast Routing.
Bachelor of Science + 2 years experience.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.