ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What we do:
- Integrations with multiple cloud providers
- Custom course deployment engine
- Integrations with other ServiceNow systems
- Workshops and large events such as the annual Knowledge Conference
- Active training courses
- Curriculum Development efforts
What you get to do in this role
- Serve as a resource for the development and support of Training and Certification Labs, assisting curriculum developers, eLearning initiatives, and certifications, as well as other groups at ServiceNow
- Move manual processes into ServiceNow using the automation capabilities native to the platform
- Work proactively and collaboratively with stakeholders who are developing training content for ServiceNow customers and partners
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders including trainers/delivery, curriculum team, delivery teams and partners to better understand needs.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong ServiceNow Platform Experience
- Cloud resource automation experience
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates working ability for design/development of Workflows and Flow Designer flows
- High performance and Growth-Mindset attitude that results in flexibility, creativity, and wiliness to work independently by displaying dependability and accountability of meeting deadlines and contributing to problem solving
- Collaborative and flexible work style
- Curiosity and desire to learn (?)
- Organizational skills and a strong attention to detail and accuracy
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.