System Administrator at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:51 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 3, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking a Business System Administrator. The right candidate for the role is someone who has administration and troubleshooting experience. Core responsibilities include managing products, and assisting with troubleshooting, support, implementation, and configurations.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you’ll work on:
- Administer and develop the collaboration suite: Atlassian, Slack, Lucidchart, and new products we onboard
- Identify trends in end user requests where configurations, documentation, or better integrations would have an impact
- Execute projects to improve systems and operations
- Execute on employee requests through Jira Service Management to meet team SLAs.
- Working with new and exciting products
- Influence the current/future design and processes of Collaboration Suite
- Identify and deliver useful integrations between existing applications
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in an administrator role
- 1+ years of experience with Atlassian or Salesforce
- Familiarity with and able to provide user support
- Solid Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Team player
- Passion for end user support and love taking the time to help others as a known SME
- Motivated to learn about a new technology stack and work on interesting SaaS problems
- You feel excited knowing your work makes an impact at all levels of the company
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently
- Have worked in an environment with modern development practices and agile methodologies
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that not all positions will be remote long-term and some teams and positions have an expectation to join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description