Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
Relativity is currently seeking a Systems Engineer (Contractor) to work on the VerQu team. This role’s responsibility encompasses the understanding and implementation of technologies in addition to having a business focus. This role has the opportunity to be client facing as well as being an integral part of the internal software development life cycle. This is done through the implementation, management and troubleshooting of software deployments for clients and secondly providing the development team with specific customer requirements, change requests or feedback for the applications.
- Installation and configuration of VerQu application(s) in client environments
- Management/monitoring and troubleshooting of VerQu application(s) for clients
- Maintenance of internal infrastructure (both hardware and software)
- Test and identify issues with VerQu Application(s) and provide feedback/solutions to development team
- Write and maintain scripts for reporting, automation and process improvement (SQL, PowerShell, DoS, etc.)
- Participate in the design and provide input into the application development process
- Create documentation for application troubleshooting and usage
- Experience with overall system engineering process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Agile projects, roles, and development support and traditional Software Development Life-cycle
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Engineering
- Proficient in Windows, Powershell, IIS and MS SQL
- Must have strong written & verbal communication skills, analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking, work ethic, be a critical thinker, focused, hard-working and self-motivated
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.