Tech Lead - AWS at Ensono
Ensono’s Public Cloud Center of Excellence is focused on the delivery, architecture, and automation required to run mission-critical applications in the public cloud (AWS and Azure). You will be working on a variety of projects and solutions for household names using the latest technology including AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Datadog, Jenkins, Packer, Bitbucket, Containers etc. A passion for your team, AWS, client service, and automation is a must.
Looking for AWS Technical Team Lead who has number of AWS Certifications
- Lead and manage the team on a day to day basis.
- Conduct regular 1:1s and quarterly performance reviews.
- Resource manage project work and BAU support.
- Maintain high availability through proactive measures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ensure clients are updated on current status of work and issues.
- Lead on proactively improving ways of working and processes.
- Partake in an oncall rota to provide 24x7 4th line support for Ensono’s AWS clients.
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments.
- 3 years+ successful team leading experience ( or equivalent demonstrable ability )
- 10+ years’ experience in supporting highly customer-focused mission critical environments (e.g. high profile websites or enterprise infrastructure) essential.
- 2+ years’ experience of engineering, architecting, or supporting AWS solutions.
- Excellent O/S knowledge – Linux or Windows ( e.g. RHCE or MCSE or equivalent knowledge )
- Experience of implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, Cloudfront, Elasticache).
- Hold a number of current AWS Associate Level Certification, ideally including AWS Pro Architect.
- Experience of building and maintaining scalable and auto-scaled environments using automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Cloudformation/Terraform and Ansible/Puppet) beneficial or can be gained.
- Scripting ability useful.
- Experience of using Git for version control useful
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
- A degree in a computing-related discipline or equivalent ability and knowledge.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment beneficial.
- Desire to continually grow, develop and improve.
- Proven ability to develop a team and improve teamwork
- Proven experience of carrying out effective recruitment
- Ability to confidently and calmly assess and resolve issues
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Available For Hire