Technical Consultant - Insight at iManage
What You’ll Be Working On
As part of our growth, iManage is recruiting for a Technical Consultant to join our iManage Professional Services team to work within our iManage RAVN product suite. The Technical Consultants are responsible for providing execution expertise on enterprise projects and initiatives, as well as the overall technical delivery. They are responsible for providing high-value advice and guidance to our clients.
Our Professional Services team works collaboratively with clients to understand business processes & requirements as well as ensure delivery of successful, business-critical solutions. Our Consultants ensure the integrity of the implemented solutions including the design, deployment, configuration, and migration of legacy systems and data.
The successful applicant will be experienced and comfortable in project delivery, acting as a trusted advisor to clients and adept at maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Provide technical expertise on consulting engagements in all stages including planning, analysis, design, deployment, and testing
- Assess customer requirements, clarify client’s system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and formulate technical solution design
- Build and deploy solutions in line with design specifications
- Create client deliverables such as presentations, build, deployment guides and task lists
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to customers and other team members
- Present progress reports to the Project Manager or customer teams
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
- Collaborate cross-functionally within iManage to provide insight from the field on our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 0-2 years of experience in a hands-on client facing, technical position
- Experience of iManage Work product & associated technologies
- Experience in Enterprise System Deployments and relevant technical deployment/OS skills associated
- Experience with Indexing Technology
- Compliance/Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software experience.
- Experience in requirements analysis, template design, delivery quality control, and workshop design & delivery.
- Strong technical skills including:
- Networking, security, Windows technologies, and technical architecture principles
- Application integration and/or development using SQL /.Net/Web service APIs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop software, SQL and RDMS technologies
- Exposure of working with Virtual Desktop and Citrix technologies
- Familiarity with Linux
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to lead and facilitate technical discussions effectively
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Displays well-developed presentation skills and ability to work independently
- Working experience with Solr, MongoDB
- Experience in Cloud Deployments (Multi-tenant enterprise deployments)
- Experience with Citrix/Virtual desktop implements and formal design notations
- Networking/security/infrastructure design experience
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com