Technical Consultant - RAVN AI
Being a RAVN Technical Consultant at iManage means…
Making cutting-edge artificial intelligence software used by thousands of professionals to automatically organize, discover and summarize documents.
You will provide product and solution expertise on enterprise projects and initiatives, as well as ownership of the overall technical delivery of our AI products. You will ensure the integrity of the implemented solutions including the design, deployment, configuration, and migration of any legacy systems and data. You will experience a combination of consultative, client-facing work, and hands-on programming and technical solutioning.
You will join a new US-based team and will be a problem solver, hands-on doer with a passion for collaborating and making an impact.
iM Responsible For…
- Translating clients’ business and user requirements into technical requirements
- Architecting machine learning and information retrieval solutions across large Enterprise networks
- Writing technical implementation proposals
- Participating in post-sales engagements and deploying the proposed solutions
- Communicating technical concepts to all types of business users
- Working with the iManage RAVN support team to offer technical assistance to existing customers
- Partnering with the practice leads to shape use cases and align them with client needs
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Proven experience in client-facing, consultative engagements in a technical capacity
- Familiarity with any the following technologies:
- Programming languages such as Python, Scala, Java, or .NET
- Experience with application integration and/or development against Web service APIs
- Experience with relational and Object Store technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Information Retrieval principles
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technical discussions effectively
- The ability to effectively manage multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to and communicate client business and technical requirements both internally and client-facing