Technical Consultant - Security and Information Governance
As part of our growth, iManage is recruiting for a Technical Consultant to join the Security and Information Governance team in Chicago. The iManage Governance practice works with customers to deploy solutions which provide compliance within corporate governance and regulatory frameworks.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Technical Consultant is responsible for providing execution expertise on enterprise projects and initiatives, as well as the overall technical delivery. Our Consultants ensure the integrity of the implemented solutions including the design, deployment, configuration, and migration of legacy systems and data.
- Provide technical expertise on consulting engagements in all stages including planning, analysis, design, deployment and testing
- Assess customer requirements, clarify client’s system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business and formulate technical solution design
- Build and deploy solutions in line with design specifications
- Create client deliverables such as presentations, build, deployment guides and task lists
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to customers and other team members
- Present progress reports to the Project Manager or customer teams
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
- Collaborate cross-functionally within iManage to provide insight from the field on our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with 2+ years of hands-on experience in a client-facing, technical position
- Experience within legal, professional services, financial services industries would be a HUGE advantage
- Knowledge of Enterprise System deployment and/or ECM software
- Advanced SQL/database skills
- Scripting and development experience such as: VB Script, LUA, Python, .Net
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with the ability to facilitate technical discussions effectively
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Comfort in working independently under high-level supervision
- Displays well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com