What you'll do
- Support partners by monitoring and responding to incoming questions sent via email and any externally shared partner Slack channels
- Update API documentation and technical guides as new information and understanding materializes
- Document feedback and desired capabilities from partners to communicate potential enhancements and new features to product management and engineering leads
What you bring
- Have 1-2 years of software development experience or significant experience building web or mobile apps
- Understand how to write good, clean code in multiple programming languages, as well as how to read code that might not be quite as well written. General software engineering skills are important to us, as we understand that new languages and frameworks can be learned if you understand the concepts.
- Enjoy writing in a clear and quick manner
- Are comfortable working with a great deal of autonomy and limited supervision
- Like interacting with new people, sometimes chatting live with many at the same time
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of the team
- Feel comfortable talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Arrive works to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Can empathize with users of all experience levels and understand their questions to quickly grasp the real issues
Who you'll be working with
- Our engineering team is 50 strong. As a member of the web team, you will be working with engineers and product managers from the Core, iOS, Android, Recommendations Engine, and parking operating system teams. Your work will be both to support our core systems, as well as the new product development efforts of our web and mobile products.