What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools.
· Flexible time off (unlimited), workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and trainings.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities.
What you’ll bring:
· 2+ years of experience in Information Security or related field
· Understanding of network protocols coupled with experience in one or more of the following: web proxies, web application firewalls, and vulnerability assessment tools
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a high level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Positive attitude with strong oral and written communication skills
· 4 year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Excellent attention to detail
We’d love to see:
· One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, OSCP, CASS, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
· Familiarity with tools such as Rapid7 Nexpose, Tanium, Kenna,
Impact you’ll make:
· Overseeing the critical vulnerability remediation process, to drive rapid corrective action when a high threat vulnerability is identified.
· Advance our Vulnerability Threat program by conducting analysis of vulnerability and asset data.
· Learn, Participate, and Improve upon current workflows, standards, and policies.
· Provide technical support and engineering activity for Vulnerability Threat’s own tools.
· Provide expert level security consultation to project teams, application owners, and general technology teams on reported vulnerabilities.