US Azure Cloud Consultant at Ensono
The Ensono Azure consultancy team is growing to meet customer demand for often complex and high value cloud transformation projects from traditional lift n’ shift to VM into PaaS or serverless. You will be part of a team of Azure consultants focused on providing thought leadership and delivering high quality solutions to meet modern business needs in the Microsoft Azure public cloud space to our customers.
As an Azure Cloud Consultant, you will design, configure and implement cutting edge enterprise Microsoft cloud technology solutions to provide clients with a cloud platform foundation for success.
With a clear focus on delivering the best value to clients for their Microsoft investment, you will work through the complete consulting life cycle, including (but not limited to):
Design: Running Design workshops, creating solution design documentation, presentations, working closely with the customer to scope project requirements and integration with their existing systems.
Deployment: Configuration, integration, testing, optimization and implementation of solutions.
As a consultant you are a professional in both technical skill and attitude, therefore you have a responsibility to:
· Keep up to date with tech developments.
· Provide thought leadership both to customers and Ensono.
· Organize your time and priorities to ensure you complete your designated tasks by the allotted time.
· Communicate thoroughly with project managers and stakeholders as appropriate.
The following design, deploy, and troubleshooting knowledge is a minimum requirement to be successful and you should already have or be prepared to learn the following:
· Azure networking (VNETs, ExpressRoute, VPN, Gateways, Peering, etc)
· Azure Tenant/Subscription governance including management groups and policies
· Azure Security and auditing, including perimeter security
· Azure AD (including hybrid)
· Azure ASR
· Citrix Cloud
· Citrix desktop and application publishing technologies
· Write and execute JSON templates
· Write and execute PowerShell
As a minimum all consultants are expected to have/be or achieve the following:
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Highly organized
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Respectful of others and high degree of integrity
· Excellent presentation skills / whiteboarding skills
· Leadership skills (Consultants are the leaders in the room for the customer)
· Able to articulate a solution effectively
· Discuss in-depth technical requirements and solutions
· Produce written designs, with clearly defined design decisions
· Empathy with the customer
· Although infrequent, the ability to travel as needed is required
As this is a build as well as architecture role it is essential that you have hands on experience with the following;
· Conducting design workshops with customers to gain the information necessary to architect the solution at both high and low level
· Documenting architecture designs
· Building and troubleshooting the solution
· Transitioning into support
Technical experience of the following is also essential:
· Design / build Azure networking
· Design / build Azure security
· Design / migrate troubleshoot IaaS workloads
· Design / build Citrix Cloud
· Design / build ASR for DR