Web Developer, Digital Marketing Technology at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Web Developer, Digital Marketing Technology is responsible for the set-up, tracking, and maintenance of our digital marketing tech stack. The role will primarily work with Digital Operations and Account Service teams across the company to ensure all Tech Ops development needs are met. This role will leverage technologies and APIs to help us connect, explore new ad platform functionality, and continually evolve our advanced data and analytics and project management capabilities.
- Web development lead for all digital marketing initiatives for APIs, coding needs, data integrations, platform requirements, and onboarding
- Be hands-on and implement site and campaign tracking requirements through tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager / Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager and Facebook/IG
- Pull together raw data from multiple platforms, build appropriate data visualizations in dashboards, and structure analysis with meaningful, relevant insights
- Serve as the point person for internal and offshore developers for other site requirements
- Apply quality assurance for our digital marketing systems to ensure that data is flowing correctly from one system to the next. Monitor our digital marketing campaign systems to make sure that they are working correctly and triage expediently when they are not
- Project manage across business lines through our internal ticketing system
- Help evaluate new technology platforms and define requirements and execution roadmaps
- Manage relationships with key vendors and various consultants/agencies
- Investigate, present, develop, and act as team point person for group account assignments
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Develop and oversee processes used by team for analysis of advertising campaigns
- Oversee monthly campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations for account managers
- Provide recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies and improving results across the department
- Work with product marketing leads and media agency to define requirements of what is required for the launch and maintenance of our digital marketing campaigns (e.g., site content, site analytics, collateral, site setup)
- 3-5 years of experience in a web development role
- Practical application of consuming and developing API
- Leveraging SCRUM-based project management and platforms like Jira to track progress
- Experience with digital ad platforms such as Google Ads, YouTube, GDN, Facebook/Instagram, MS Bing
- Strong hands-on experience with digital marketing operations tools such as Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager / Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook SDK
- Expertise with data visualization and reporting platforms Tableau, Power BI, TapClicks and SuperMetrics
- Process-driven with strong follow-up. Candidate must be able to break down complicated problems into more digestible, trackable parts for the team
- Strong attention to detail and QA. Candidate will be instrumental in the success of data flow processes and making sure that our marketing programs are analyzing data correctly. You need to be able to set up a QA plan that you can test before deployment
- Ability to support the overall analytics and insights vision, working closely to structure measurement frameworks, KPI’s, and analysis deliverables
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.