Analytics8 is the data and consulting firm you want to work for. We are guided by our vision – to build a better future with data – and we believe that organizations thrive, lives are improved, and the world is a better place when organizations understand and use the data around them.
As a part of our team, you will have the exciting opportunity to work at a fast-growing company with an inclusive culture that ensures your career is both rewarding and fun. We are committed to fostering an environment for employee growth and excellent client delivery through career development plans, competitive salaries, and generous benefits.
As an Analytics8 consultant, you will get to work with a variety of companies, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses. Each project and client challenge will give you the chance to advance your career as you learn about new industries, businesses, and technologies.
We know our success comes from the passion, drive, and imagination of our people. We are seeking candidates who are creative thinkers and problem solvers with excellent communication skills to translate between business terminology and IT logic.
- Familiarity with SSO, Authentication, GitHub, Databases
- 2-5 years of development in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with Java, Python, .NET, C#, SQL experience is preferred
- Experience with analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, Looker, etc.) is preferred
- Passion for data and analytics is a must!
- Ability to manage your own time with regards to project scope and timeline
- Ability to provide training and knowledge transfer to clients
- Demonstrated ability to present work in a professional manner
- Identify future project risks or opportunities for growth
- Awareness and ability to navigate customer politics
- Strong business acumen and clear business focus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
Analytics8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer