At Wipfli, people count
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
Apply now for our Remote Accounting Software Implementation Consultant!Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively alongside other project team members to implement accounting processes and systems. Primary focus is Sage Intacct however most projects involve implementing more than one system
- Strong desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Perform business process walkthroughs, document and help analyze the results of the walkthroughs, and contribute to recommendations where opportunities for improvement exist
- Communicate with the customer to understand and document functional system and business requirements using standard project deliverables
- Configure accounting system and roll out new processes based on functional requirements.
- Perform system testing and facilitate user acceptance testing, user adoption, training, and go live activities
- Review work performed by less experienced consultants. Provide feedback and mentorship
- Clearly communicate with managers and partners and subordinates on deadlines, tasks and escalation items. For reference, a typical project team structure includes a partner, a manager, 1-2 senior consultants, and 1-4 consultants.
- Assist with support of existing customers
- Help manage project economics
- Be involved with internal Wipfli continuous improvement efforts
- Available to travel to customer sites with project team 20-25%
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LI-BD1
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, with a strong preference to accounting.
- If a candidate's degree is not in accounting, relevant accounting focused work experience would be considered
- Ideal candidate would have at least one of the following:
- Experience working with grant funded or gaming/hospitality organizations
- Experience implementing Sage Intacct Accounting software or similar mid-market accounting software packages
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Effectively explains information through formal presentations.
- Creatively identifies and utilizes effective communication methods and channels.
- Openly discusses real or potential problems with clients or project team members, hearing and understanding what a person tries to say as well as what they said.
- Effectively articulates both the big picture and the details.
- Uses relevant examples, analogies, and personal experiences to clarify ideas.
- Diplomatically handles complex topics, varied audiences, difficult questions, continuous objections, and unexpected situations.
- Actively seeks, discusses, and listens to information and ideas from others.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
Read Full Job Description