WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). All of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Finance team employs our product, Basis, to invoice, reconcile, and recognize revenue—all from one platform. Their use case is a prime example of how dynamic, robust, and transformative Basis truly is. This passionate and highly efficient team embodies Raving Fan service with their customers and colleagues by striving for excellence and accuracy in everything they do.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be responsible for inputting all G & A, publisher related payments, and executing general customer service inquires, expense reporting and filing. You will master Centro’s transaction functions which includes the processing of all G & A and publisher invoices. You will contribute by:
- Processing all incoming invoices on a daily basis, and meeting monthly deadlines
- Effectively analyzing and maintaining the fast-paced flow of documents, processes, and follow-up
- Managing and reviewing assigned Accounts Payable tickets accordingly
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing system
- Working in tandem with team members on special projects and/or client needs
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Desire to build lasting vendor and customer relationships
- Strong organizational, business writing, communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience using NetSuite
- On-line marketing and advertising experience
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.