Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and London. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible. Come grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The AP Coordinator is an entry level position and will be responsible for inputting all G & A and publisher related payments. Our next AP Rock Star will have the responsibility for general customer service inquires, expense reporting and filing. This role takes you on a World Tour of the basics of our company’s transaction functions which includes the processing of all G & A and publisher invoices. Rock Your Role and possible advanced functions will include: leading process improvements, leadership and training associates, create new reporting, and other small projects
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Accounts Payable team is a fast-paced, high energy group with an eagle eye focus on providing raving fan service day in and out! Contrary to popular belief, AP isn’t just about paying the bills! We work closely with other teams on reporting, month end close and yearly audit. The AP team is incredibly focused on automation and process improvements so put on your thinking caps and bring those ideas!
- Process all incoming invoices on a daily basis, and meeting monthly deadlines.
- Effectively analyze and maintain the fast paced flow of documents, processes, and follow up.
- Manage and review assigned Accounts Payable tickets accordingly.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing system.
- Work tandem with team members on special projects and/or client needs.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Accounting Degree preferred or 1-2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, & Outlook).
- NetSuite experience a plus, but not necessary.
- Desire to build lasting vendor and customer relationships.
- Strong organizational, business writing, communication and customer service skills.
- Entry level position.
- On-line marketing and advertising experience a plus.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people. Our team has put together a thoughtful benefits package and provides a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k matching, a tax-free health savings account, tuition reimbursement, generous maternity/paternity leave, and more.
Aside from benefits, we’re always finding new ways to invest in the personal and professional growth our employees. We’re proud to support a variety of employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is more than a workplace.
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.