At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
Part of the Accounts Payable Department, the TL Coordinator is responsible for managing our carrier relationship through email inquiries, phone calls, and invoice processing. You will be responsible for escalating rate disputes and billing errors, issuing Comchecks, and reducing outstanding carrier payment obligations.
· Reviewing carrier invoices to assist in resolving payment issues
· Serve as liaison between carriers and booking reps
· Monitor and manage carrier invoices in review, unbilled, approved and posted status
· Follow up on cash application inquires by carriers
· Manage daily case load by resolving billing disputes and closing cases promptly
· Retrieve, upload and submit carrier required documents and invoices for payment
· Follow up with open items including payment inquiries and billing adjustments with carriers
· 1 year tenure with Echo Global Logistics or 1 year similar experience
· General accounting knowledge and/or experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong ability for personal interaction
· Experience using Great Plains accounting software is a plus
· Proven take charge performer who is effective at multi-tasking
· Ability to follow through with tasks
· Team player and positive attitude
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.