Accounts Receivable Analyst (Hybrid) at KeHE Distributors (Chicago, IL or Remote)
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 7, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Overview Good people, working with good people, for our common good.Sound good?KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Primary Responsibilities The Accounts Receivable Analyst will monitor the aging of customer receivables and pro-actively takes corrective action to resolve open accounts receivable balances in a timely manner. Establishes credibility within the organization and will be decisive while recognizing and supporting the organization's priorities. All accountabilities are to be fulfilled in a manner consistent with the Company Mission and Values. Essential Functions
- Responsible for the creation and management of a resolution process.
- Establish and maintain account reconciliations using an analytical approach.
- Accomplish monthly team productivity goals and currency objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining a portfolio of accounts, including but not limited to customer calls, resolution process development, account adjustments, reconciliations and monthly reporting.
- Analyze large amounts of data and present analysis effectively.
- Requires broad conceptual judgment, initiative, and ability to deal with complex AR aging.
- Works directly with customers regarding delinquent payments, investigates discrepancies and makes recommendations for resolution of discrepancies and customer deductions.
- Provides professional service with regard to sensitive issues, effectively answering questions and resolving both internal and external customer concerns.
- Makes recommendations for collections efforts and escalates issues with customer accounts to Accounting and Sales Management; follows up in a timely manner.
- Holds monthly conference calls and communicates effectively with Sales Management regarding status of customer accounts.
- Review collection techniques and provide feedback to management.
- Knowledge of collection procedures, policies and standards are essential.
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principles and the ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Be involved with or lead special projects as time or capabilities allow.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED), Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years business to business accounts receivable experience
- Basic understanding of 3rd party invoice portal systems.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office products to include Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience with Customer Service, transportation systems, proof of deliveries, shortages, damages and deduction resolution a plus.
- Superior analytical, data mining & report creation skills. Excellent Excel skills are necessary to include V look-ups and pivot tables.
- Resourceful & well organized.
- Above average presentation & communication skills including excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills.
- High energy level.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where the ability to prioritize is key and teamwork is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexibility are required traits.
- Exceptional negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Must embrace change and be willing to work as change agent to continuously improve the Accounts Receivable process.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Must maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards and confidential company information.
Read Full Job Description