Accounts Receivable Associate - Cash Application at Echo Global Logistics
Based out of our corporate office, this position will work with a team to perform the cash application function of our customer receivables. The primary responsibilities are detailed below.
- Prompt and accurate application of lockbox receipts
- Process customer payment refunds
- Follow up with clients regarding unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our sales force
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by managers
- Operational background in financial operations such as accounts receivables preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact both internally and with customers
- Experience with logistics and transportation preferred
- Enjoys and thrives in fast paced, fluid work environment
- Ability to follow through with tasks to their completion
- Very organized and detail oriented
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.