Analyst- Accounting Operations at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is searching for an Analyst – Accounting Operations to join our Finance team in San Francisco! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission.
Are you ready to join the team?
What You Will Do:
You are a dynamic, motivated, and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. In this role, you will contribute to a broad spectrum of operational accounting areas in order to maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit, and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization. You will interact closely with other Meraki business teams as internal stakeholders and other Cisco wide finance teams.
- Contribute to accounting functions including transaction processing relating to Cash and Bank, Accounts Payable, Accruals, Prepaids, and Fixed Assets
- Perform procedures in Procure to Pay process such as purchase requisition review, supplier onboarding and contribute to payment batch
- Work cross-functionally with business leaders and teams, finance, accounting, tax, and audit to troubleshoot financial questions/concerns
- Responsible for certain month-end and quarter-end closing activities such as accruals, cash flow reporting, account reconciliations, indirect tax related, submissions for financial statement footnotes reporting
- Participate in controls as they relate to Audit/SOX compliance
- Drive process improvement, simplification, and automation and support other ad hoc projects
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in Finance, Accounting, Audit or related areas
- Proficient in excel
- Foster positive work environment and ability to work on multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment cross functionally
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains or Oracle ERP systems such as Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay module
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.