AR/AP Specialist at SpringCM - a DocuSign Company at DocuSign
AR/AP Specialist at SpringCM - a DocuSign Company
Finance | Chicago, IL
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
As an AR/AP Specialist you have in-depth experience managing both customers and vendors externally, proficiency in accounting systems, and strong motivation to support and contribute to the financial reporting process internally. You pay great attention to detail and the ability to deliver results under deadlines as well as working effectively cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Accounting.
- Process internal purchase requests
- Code invoices to the appropriate General Ledger accounts
- Assist accounting team in recording monthly accruals
- Respond to payment inquiries by vendors and employees
- Perform contract review to ensure accuracy of billing
- Process Invoices/Credit Memos from Sales CRM to the accounting system
- Send invoices to customers and respond to follow-up inquires
- Support month end close requirements around billing and collections
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years accounting experience in a corporate environment
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience in a large corporation or SaaS technology company
- Experience with NetSuite or other large well-known ERP / accounting systems
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PC
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.