We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Finance team manages the company’s accounting operations, including transactions, financial reporting and compliance with all necessary legal and regulatory requirements. The Billing Lead supervises the workflow and activities of Billing operations and drives automation in the order to cash process. This position is responsible for designing and managing processes that are efficient, transparent and result in the production of accurate and timely financial results.
- Reviews certain transactions and operational activities of the Billing Team
- Communicate productivity, quality and deadline expectations to the team
- Ensure internal controls over Billing and contract review processes and procedures
- Work with Operational Teams to lead rollouts and plan implementation of new products and service offerings
- Work with the Information Technology team to design, improve and test new and existing workflows to drive billing automation initiatives
- Manage billing related inquiries and facilitate billing issue escalation
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of the company’s current products and services
- Mentor team in resolving complex customer issues
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Legal and Executives to ensure understanding of product offerings, contract language and billing implications
- Build and prepare analytical reporting of usage data to assist in internal and external decision making
- Work with Business Analytics to test and ensure accuracy of Relativity’s data
- Supervise the collections, reporting and other related operational activities
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Exercise sound judgement and make independent decisions
- Five or more years of relevant experience, preferably with a SaaS or technology company
- Extensive knowledge and experience using Salesforce CPQ and Intacct; SaaS based billing and/or consumption model billing experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, and billing rates.
- Demonstrates initiative and a consistent ability to identify and communicate opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strong critical thinking and ability to spot problem areas and propose solutions.
- Experience with complex billing needs and requirements, including ability to manage lots of moving pieces for specialized practice groups whose billing needs require very specific instructions and processes that vary from a regular billing cycle process.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow through skills.
- Client service oriented with the ability to build strong positive team relationships.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.