Are you ready to transform an industry? At Centro we are building a comprehensive tech platform that radically increases efficiencies and impact across businesses, teams, and campaigns. Our clients can run all their digital business through Basis, with robust business intelligence, workflow automation, search and social integrations, and the number one rated DSP.
We’re taking the digital advertising world by storm and are proud to be headquartered in the rapidly growing tech hub of Chicago, with offices that span across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Join us in our mission to improve the lives of everyone working in the industry!
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Centro, we believe that lasting success is achieved through continual dedication to the growth and well-being of the individual. Our people are the core of what makes Centro unique. Driven by the Centro Manifesto and our guiding principles, we look to hire the best and brightest minds—curious, passionate learners who are driven to create impact.
We are committed to building a culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. When we work hard, stay focused, and act in service to others, we believe that anything is possible.
ABOUT THE FINANCE TEAM
Centro’s Finance team employs our product, Basis, to invoice, reconcile, and recognize revenue—all from one platform. Their use case is a prime example of how dynamic, robust, and transformative Basis truly is. This passionate and highly efficient team embodies Raving Fan service with their customers and colleagues by striving for excellence and accuracy in everything they do.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Mgr, Billing, you will be an intermediate-level professional whose passion is accurate data and providing excellent customer service to build lasting customer relationships. You will showcase outstanding verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of basic accounting principles, and reconciliation experience. You will also contribute by:
- Managing full cycle billing for designated accounts within department deadlines and according to GAAP standards for accounts receivable
- Completing monthly account and revenue reconciliations for assigned regions and accounts
- Maintaining internal billing tracking sheets for assigned regions
- Responding to internal and external billing inquiries using Zendesk ticketing system
- Assisting in the annual audit
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-4 years of accounting, or accounts receivable experience, including full cycle billing
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and ability to compile lots of data into meaningful reporting
- Accounting system knowledge
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Stellar communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience in digital advertising industry
- Experience using NetSuite
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people.
Centro provides a thoughtful benefits package and a wide range of perks, including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, a tax-free health savings account, generous maternity/paternity leave, a student debt payment program, and more.
We are also committed to maintaining a culture where we trust our employees. We believe results matter more than where they are produced, so we offer our employees choice and flexibility on whether they’d like to work in one of our office locations (once they open back up post-pandemic!), completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. These arrangements vary based on your situation as well as the needs of the team and role.
We’re proud of our employee-led communities that enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment. Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.