Business Operations Specialist at XSELL Technologies
XSELL is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join our Ontology Team. The Ontology team sits at the center of creating our technology by identifying and providing the insights that power our product. You will be responsible for identifying what differentiates top-performing agents from their peers, accurately structuring and classifying data informing our AI platform, and creating ideal dialogue flows that will generate sales. Day to day this means you will learn your client better than they know themselves, analyze client sales agent chat and phone engagements to continuously identify opportunities to improve the sales dialogues and enhance the AI engine and work with cross-functional XSELL teams to implement our AI platform onsite at client centers across the world.
What You Will Bring
Our team is made up of people with a variety of backgrounds, bringing into this role transferable skills like dedication, leadership, and adaptability that have arisen out of experiences like being in an entrepreneurial environment, being president of a baseball team, working in a major chat center, serving in the military, growing up in a family business, working in retail, and more. The point? If this role at XSELL speaks to you, apply! We are an unconventional bunch, passionate about what we do, and we want to keep that trend going.
- Bachelor’s Degree [Business Administration, Economics, Philosophy, Statistics, Communications, or relevant field] or Military Service
- Technical skills [Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, BI software experience, Google Apps Suite (sheets, docs, slides, etc.)]
- Familiarity with E-Commerce, preferably through chat or call center experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, and growth
- Ability to thrive in a team environment & be a team player
- Strong sense of accountability and discipline
- Experience with leadership (in some capacity)
- Comfortable working in an agile software development environment
Ways You Will Contribute
- Directly impact our clients’ e-commerce and revenue
- Drive critical insights to improve our product’s AI engine
- Test and provide feedback on exclusive new tools
- Develop new strategies to reach client goals
- Drive progress, expertise, and knowledge of ontology work across the organization
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter Yet: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.