About the Role:
Enova is currently searching for a Capital Markets Analyst that will help implement Enova’s capital markets strategy. As a key member of Enova’s Treasury team, this person will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that existing debt facilities and capital markets transactions run smoothly, assist in the development of new financing to support Enova’s growth, and participate in special projects. The Capital Markets Analyst will build relationships across the business, develop knowledge and analytical skills associated with corporate finance, and work in a fun and motivated culture!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with a small team to evaluate and execute new debt facilities and capital markets transactions
- Manage the reporting and funding processes for Enova’s consumer and small business loan securitization facilities, including day-to-day operating activities and monthly investor reporting
- Partner with Product, Technology, and Business Intelligence teams to implement operational and reporting requirements of debt facilities and in support of other capital markets initiatives
- Build relationships with existing and potential investors through introductory meetings (phone calls and conferences), roadshows, and due diligence sessions
- Prepare data and analyses related to due diligence requests from investors, rating agencies, and auditors
- Assist in daily cash management and forecasting analyses
- Perform analyses and create financial models and tools that assist in forecasting and monitoring to help drive capital markets intelligence and efficiencies
- Assist in managing the investor relations (IR) systems that support the IR program, including monitoring industry trends and tracking details of communication with existing and prospective investors
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A successful candidate may have a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, but can also demonstrate an interest in finance through prior work experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in finance or data analysis
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work well in groups
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication
- Independent and motivated self-starter that can meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new concepts and skills
- Prior experience in capital markets, treasury, investor relations, securitization, banking, fintech, or lending is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with data analysis tools
About the Team:
Enova’s Treasury team is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity and funding to ensure operational obligations are met and growth initiatives are achieved. The Treasury team sets and implements the funding strategy for Enova, forecasts cash inflows and outflows, and is responsible for maintaining relationships with banks, investors, ratings agencies, and payment processors. The team executes capital markets transactions when needed to achieve short term and long term debt funding goals, and handles all external debt reporting and covenant compliance requirements. Finally, Treasury is responsible for managing relationships with the company’s equity and debt investors, as well as rating agencies, to promote the firm’s position in the market and support its long term financial success.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.