Capital Markets Analyst at Enova
Reports to: Capital Markets Manager
Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills at the same time. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the Role:
Enova is currently searching for a Capital Markets Analyst that will help implement Enova’s capital markets and investor relations (“IR”) strategy. As a key member of Enova’s Treasury team, this person will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that existing financing facilities run smoothly, assist in the development of new financing facilities to support Enova’s growth, and manage the systems that track Enova’s IR market intelligence. The Capital Markets Analyst will build relationships across the business, develop knowledge and analytical skills associated with corporate financing and IR strategy, and work in a fun and motivated culture!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with a small team to implement Enova’s capital markets and investor relations strategy
- Manage the day-to-day reporting and funding processes for Enova’s corporate debt and securitization facilities
- Prepare data and analysis related to due diligence requests from banks, investors and auditors
- Build relationships with existing and potential banks/investors through introductory meetings (phone calls and conferences), road shows, and due diligence sessions
- Monitor important IR data, including industry trends, valuation and activity of publicly traded and private comparable companies, and investors' and analysts' perceptions/opinions on latest earnings season
- Operate the investor CRM and intelligence systems that supports the IR program, tracking details of communication with existing and prospective investors
- Assist in daily cash management and forecasting analysis
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. A successful candidate may have a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, but can also demonstrate an interest in finance through prior work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in finance or data analysis
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work well in groups
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication
- Independent and motivated self-starter that can meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new concepts and skills
- Prior experience in capital markets, treasury, investor relations, securitization, banking, Fintech, or lending is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software
- Familiarity with data analysis tools
About the Team:
Enova’s Treasury team is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity and funding to ensure operational obligations are met and growth initiatives are achieved. The Treasury team sets and implements the funding strategy for Enova, forecasts cash inflows and outflows, and is responsible for maintaining relationships with banks, investors, ratings agencies and payment processors. The team executes capital markets transactions when needed to achieve short term and long term debt funding goals, and handles all external debt reporting and covenant compliance requirements. Finally, Treasury is responsible for managing relationships with the company’s equity and debt investors, as well as rating agencies, to promote the firm’s position in the market and support its long term financial success.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.