Commercial Operations Associate, Tempus Life Sciences at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Tempus is seeking a Commercial Operations Associate to support Tempus Life Sciences to support the growth of our pharma business development team.
What you’ll do
- Closely monitor pharma business development pipeline through SFDC and update SVP of Pharma with changes regularly
- Project, analyze, track and report Pharma Business Development financials, team performance, and operational metrics through SFDC and Tableau
- Institute SFDC best practices among the Business Development team and ensure optimal functionality
- Serve as point person for Business Development team general inquiries, legal status, processes & sales collateral
- Manage approvals, budget and performance metrics for pharma-related conferences (~20+ per year)
- Build new Tempus training curriculum for Business Development team as required
- Maintain and regularly update marketing collateral
- 2-3 years of post-grad experience in either business analytics, banking or consulting. Healthcare background is a plus.
- Excel and Powerpoint savvy, Salesforce experience and tableau is a huge plus
- Experience with financial forecasting, tracking, and compensation plans
- Strong communication and presentation skills - ability to concisely and effectively deliver analysis to VP level and above
- Organized and able to balance competing priorities and communicate effectively through multiple channels (slack, google suite and via phone)
- Strong cross-functional business acumen and ability to maintain strong relationships across departments (legal, business development, operations, product, etc.)