Compensation Administration Director at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience is required, graduate degree is desired.
- 10+ plus years of sales compensation experience as an individual contributor; a minimum of 7 + years as manager / director in sales comp administration
- Experience with sales compensation systems, and particularly with Xactly
- Experience in leading and conducting requirements gathering sessions
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
We’d Love to See:
- Strong business acumen with a comprehensive knowledge of motivational levers to improve sales compensation administration
- Develop and communicate a strong vision that inspires stakeholder confidence
- Ability to drive progress towards objectives in an environment experiencing rapid change
- Possess high levels of both analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple, critical projects
Impact You'll Make:
- Lead the management of the TU compensation system, operations and processes, including the Architecture, documentation and governance of compensation administration functions.
- Partner with Sales, HR, Finance, and Legal leadership on designing, implementing and governing the sales compensation systems and processes.
- Manage third party compensation system relationships, contracts, and expenses (e.g. Xactly, Open Symmetry).
- Develop, document, execute and maintain requirements for content for 3rd party vendors.
- Manage, monitor, and report usage, outages and repairs of comp administration system (Xactly).
- Establish and maintain on-going Salesforce case management and reporting.
- Management of direct and indirect reporting relationships in the delivery of compensation administration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.