Compliance and Audit Manager at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking a Compliance and Audit Manager (Cybersecurity) to join our Corporate IT team, branded Information & Collaboration Technology (ICT). As part of our ICT Security Team, the Manager will focus on leading and enhancing firmwide cybersecurity compliance, analyzing and improving upon the current processes and best practices that adhere to industry frameworks and mitigate risk, in support of West Monroe's expanding consulting business. This is a rewarding opportunity to join a high-growth, employee-owned firm and play a pivotal role in assessing and continuously improving the security posture across the enterprise.
- Serve as West Monroe’s SME for firmwide cybersecurity risk and compliance to ensure and monitor adherence to industry standards, frameworks, and best practices
- Lead audit engagements that support the West Monroe compliance initiatives.
- Conduct gap analysis and due diligence on security controls, implementing compliance and privacy frameworks to address shortcomings
- Revise, enhance, and/or develop new policies, standards, processes, and best practices for the firm to be adopted nationally through effective change management
- Develop implementation strategies and roadmaps to enable the firm to achieve compliance and mitigate risk
- Identify, implement, and utilize modern GRC platforms and tools to establish risk management controls
- Utilize NIST framework to perform security assessments and audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Professional Services or Consulting firm/industry preferred
- 5-8+ years of professional IT or tech consulting experience focused on cybersecurity, risk, and compliance
- Experience aligning corporate, enterprise IT organizations with compliance and privacy frameworks like HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, SOC2
- Proficient understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Experience leading and deploying end-to-end compliance/privacy solutions including strategy and road mapping, policy design, development, implementation, adoption, and enforcement
- Understanding of high-level application, database, cloud, and network security principles for risk identification, mitigation, and analysis
- Experience working with popular GRC tools like ServiceNow, Archer, MetricStream
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong communication skills in a fast paced, dynamic, team-based environment
- Willingness to occasionally travel to other West Monroe offices (ad hoc)
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives.
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.