Strategy and Planning, Consultant
Overview of Role:
The Strategy and Planning Team is a high-performing, cross-functional team responsible for developing Consumer Interactive’s strategy and facilitating the business planning process. As a Consultant, you will play an important role in enabling Consumer Interactive to extend its market leading position as the consumer-facing division of TransUnion and driving sustainable long-term growth.
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of strategy or consulting experience; experience in information services, financial services, or consumer-facing industries preferred but not required
- Excellent communication / storytelling skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills with experience in providing crisp, insightful information to executive teams
- Strong critical thinking / analytic skills, ability to assimilate and understand new concepts in short time frames
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions, LOBs
- Sound business judgment and excellent problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a dynamic team
- Great project management capabilities and highly organized with attention to detail; comfortable working under deadlines and producing executive-level deliverables
- Required working knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, with exceptional presentation skills
- Energetic and driven
Impact you’ll make:
- Build content to support a variety of Strategy & Planning process components, including:
- Corporate three-year-planning activities.
- Board of Director materials.
- Quarterly CEO report.
- Strategic initiative / investment performance reporting.
- Monthly business reviews.
- Other high-visibility, high-stakes materials involving executive stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Consumer Interactive LOBs to develop growth strategies with a cohesive story / messaging, drive business case development for new opportunities and determine revenue impact for the business.
- Evaluate investment / partnership opportunities for strategic and financial value.
- Identify trends and opportunities impacting the Consumer Interactive business.
- Gather competitive intelligence on an ongoing basis, monitor strategy, and predict competitive response for key competitors.
- Manage relationships with external vendor partners and become a product subject matter expert.
- Execute ad hoc strategic analysis for the leadership team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.