Corporate Controller at Relativity
As Corporate Controller, you will oversee the global controllership functions, and directing the accounting, tax, treasury, and compliance functions.
You will: maintain fiscal records, establish internal controls and procedures, financial infrastructure, prepare financial reports in compliance with our reporting requirements and operating procedures, and develop scalable processes and tools to support Relativity's domestic and international growth.
You will report to the CFO and be a strategic and operational partner who advises on the direction of the business, revenue models, operational improvements, and executes operational excellence.
Your Role in Action
- Lead accounting functions, all our financial reporting, revenue recognition, overseeing global accounting operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll and ensuring accurate monthly closings
- Contribute in any business-related transactions with a focus on compliance with procedures and new accounting pronouncements
- Work with financial planning & analysis team on reporting efforts and monthly accruals related to budgeting and forecasting
- Present financial information to the Audit Committee
- Provide departments with information, metrics, and counsel to manage the business to achieve corporate goals
- Contribute to contract structure and negotiation to improve financial impact
- Ensure appropriate processes and internal controls are in place for all financial processes
- Lead our financial statement reporting processes, overseeing all related financial filings
- Oversee international tax and statutory filing requirements
- Develop accounting policies in compliance with all applicable/relevant standards, developing efficient processes to ensure compliance
- Perform international cash management, treasury, foreign exchange management, hedging and planning activities
- Cost-effectively manage the accounting organization by optimizing the use of technology, and build a scalable infrastructure to support our growth
- Scale the accounting function to keep pace with fast growth by selecting and developing an efficient global finance team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience managing a global accounting and finance organization
- Experience in SaaS or Consumption business models
- SEC, FASB, and GAAP knowledge
- Knowledge of internal controls and SOX compliance requirements
- Excellent level software proficiency and understanding of technology, in general
- Work with all employee levels and customers
- IPO and S1 preparation experience a big plus
- Experience building and leading outstanding teams at scale
- Active CPA
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.