ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the SVP of Finance, this newly-created role will build and own the Commercial Finance group. This group leads overall business and financial analysis and oversees finance business partnership across the broader organization.
What your day could consist of:
- Coaching team members on being effective business partners
- Working closely with the Corporate FP&A team to determine how to achieve company-wide goals by influencing key business leaders
- Digging into the details of individual Commercial Finance team forecasts and ensuring forecasts are hyper-accurate
- Working with business leaders to scale the business
- Commercial Finance: Build an organization of finance teams each charged with business partnership for key departments (Sales & Marketing, Tech & Product, etc.). Business partnership includes analyzing, forecasting, and improving individual business units. Coach team members as finance business partners. Continuously elevate business processes and scaling of processes.
- Forecasting: Forecast department performance across the organization with speed and accuracy. Partner with the Corporate FP&A group to ensure forecasts fit within the broader corporate goals.
- Business Partnership: Be a trusted advisor to the CTO, CMO, and other executive team members and help guide them through key financial decisions. Guide executive team members through the budgeting and forecasting process. Structure and negotiate key vendor relationships.
What is needed:
- 4 year college degree required
- MBA preferred
- Experience working in Tech/SaaS finance team
- Experience in a demanding client-service organization and/or high-growth tech company
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities including building high performing teams
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills
- Deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
- Superb analytical skills and executive presence
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Expert communicator in all forms: written, verbal, presentation
- Prior team building experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.