ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
This newly created position, reporting to SVP of Finance, will require an accomplished and analytical financial professional with a demonstrated track record of success in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role drives strategic initiatives and informs business decisions by delivering insightful metrics, forecasts and operational finance support.
What your day could consist of:
- Leading a team with responsibilities for the annual and long term plan, forecast and monthly reporting;
- Handling ad hoc analysis, BOD prep and investor reporting. In this capacity, you will lead and manage results for the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements;
- Maintaining a market based perspective by remaining abreast of industry developments, and peer updates;
- Analyzing and formulating key financial insights to facilitate timely and impactful business decisions. Ensure risks and opportunities are captured and communicated to partners including potential trade-offs;
- Owning the annual / quarterly budgeting and planning process. Integrating this process with the corporate goal setting process in conjunction with the executive team;
- Reviewing the prior month’s performance and drafting an MD&A for the Board;
- Preparing an ad hoc analysis to present to the Executive Leadership Team;
- Digging into the details of the quarterly forecast to come up with a hyper-accurate forecast.
What is needed:
- Prior experience in SaaS, software, or high-growth technology companies
- 4 year college degree
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience, currently a Director of FP&A with experience in investment banking, management consulting or corporate finance
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities including building high performing teams
- Experience within a public company Corporate FP&A team
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability
- Deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines, with frequently changing priorities and minimal supervision
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description