Director of Finance at Belvedere Trading
Belvedere Trading is seeking an experienced and analytical Director of Finance to drive firm-wide financial operations and automation. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a senior financial managerial position and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. Your initial responsibilities will include further developing our robust financial processes and team.
What you’ll do
- Possesses broad trading operations knowledge and can design scalable financial processes
- Oversees the adoption and enforcement of firm level financial controls and procedures
- Establishes metrics to review and assess the firm’s financial operations performance
- Understands the firm’s short term financial needs and can plan and recommend annual budgets for the firm’s long term success
- Reviews, analyzes and presents financial data clearly, accurately and in a timely fashion
- Communicates frequently with management and can translate their needs into an executable plan
- Trains and leads the finance team while remaining current on the financial industry and evolving regulatory requirements
- Identifies, assesses and responds to ongoing and emerging financial risks and ensures compliance with regulations and laws
- Maintains relationships and communication with the company’s regulators and business partners
- Coordinates the production of all required partnership tax documentation
- Oversees the firm’s treasury functions
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional accounting designation (CFA, CMA, CPA, etc.)
- 5+ years of industry experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and general ledger reporting software
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
- Passion to lead, manage and train team members
Who we are
Belvedere Trading is a leading proprietary trading firm proudly headquartered in downtown Chicago. Our traders work hard to provide liquidity to the market through their market making activities and are the masters of a diverse set of commodities, interest rate, exchange traded fund (ETF), and equity index options. This wouldn’t be possible without the dedicated efforts of our technology teams who utilize and perfect our innovative technology solutions.
Not sure what this means? No sweat. Our in-house learning and development team, Belvedere Trading University (BTU), will teach you most everything you need to know.
Belvedere is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its employees. Discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military, and veteran status is prohibited. Belvedere encourages initiatives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. Belvedere is committed to providing a positive environment in which team members are treated with respect, dignity, and courtesy. Our firm believes in a dynamic culture of inclusion and diversity, where people thrive on individual and organizational characteristics, values, experiences, and backgrounds.
Please note that Belvedere Trading does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes will become the property of Team Belvedere. No phone calls, please.