We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Director of Finance, you will lead the FP&A teams responsible for full-cycle financial support of our Product and Go-to-Market organizations (GTM). You will serve as these organizations’ dedicated finance business partner, perform in-depth analysis of financial and operating metrics, manage departmental financial plans, and help drive departmental decision making and resource allocation. The Director of Finance works under general direction of the VP of FP&A and manages a team of six Managers and Analysts.
- Lead the Product and the GTM FP&A teams (3 reports each) as the dedicated FP&A business partner supporting our Engineering, Product Management and Service Delivery organizations (“Product”) and our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations (“GTM”).
- Manage annual planning and monthly forecasting for your supported departments, working closely with the Director of Corporate FP&A to create a consolidated view of Relativity’s financials.
- Drive the creation and management of financial and operational KPIs, using these metrics to build understanding of performance throughout the organization.
- Partner with department leaders to understand and build frameworks around organizational efficiency and resource allocation.
- Manage our forecasting of Revenue and components of ARR, improving understanding of leading indicators to improve the accuracy of our driver’s based approach.
- Work closely with Accounting team during closing cycles to understand relevant GAAP results and help ensure an accurate close.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing financial processes, models and reporting.
- Ad-hoc financial analyses to support organization projects and priorities as required.
- Ability to perform complex analysis of financial and other data; including sophisticated financial modeling
- Experience managing SaaS/Cloud products and Sales Compensation design
- General finance experience in a technical-oriented organization supporting Product and/or GTM teams
- Significant experience using a financial ERP, knowledge of Adaptive Planning and/or Intaact is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point, and experience using other enterprise SW platforms
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills required; ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Master's degrees in related field
- Experience lead a team of six (two direct) with responsibility for finance business partnering with the Product (Product Management, Engineering, Service Delivery) and GTM (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.