Director of FP&A - Sales & Revenue at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
Enfusion is growing rapidly and seeking a Director of Finance to manage Enfusion’s financial planning and reporting function. This individual will act as a business partner to drive action through insightful analytics, modeling & metrics. This is a highly visible role within the finance team and requires someone who is a strong leader and communicator. This role will report directly to the VP, Finance and interact heavily with the CFO, as well as the broader executive team.
What You’ll Do:
● Manage budget and quarterly forecasting process, including coordination and analysis of business unit reports and related financial and business reporting commentaries for all sub departments
● Partner with Sales and Revenue teams to create medium and long-term opportunity analysis to prioritize top-line growth initiatives across geographic regions, products, and verticals
● Own commission calculation and reporting for entire Revenue team
● Implement, oversee and manage the continued development of the operating plan and new project pro formas, and related analysis and business reviews directly supporting these key strategic departments.
● Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances.
● Monitor costs with reviews of departmental expenses and key business unit expense categories.
● Support senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis.
● Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
● Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis, and cost/profitability projects
● Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
● 6-8 years’ experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
● Highly analytical, with proven capabilities in data-intensive financial analysis backed by strong financial modeling skills in Excel.
● Proficiency with financial statement analysis and forecasting, including an understanding of GAAP and Statutory Accounting principles and the ability to communicate with experts.
● Experience managing / maintaining complex driver-based financial forecasts divisions or otherwise complex business structure.
● Experience working with sales and revenue operations teams
● Strong verbal and written presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex financial concepts in a simple way and to tailor key messages and presentation style to multiple audiences.
● Approaches problem solving with natural intellectual curiosity, open-mindedness, and comfort with ambiguity.
● Proven ability to execute on projects quickly and has a “get things done” mentality.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.