ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 145,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 145,000 today to millions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Revenue Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, the Director of Revenue Marketing will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and analysis of programs and campaigns that are responsible for our accelerating revenue growth.
What your day could consist of:
- Drive growth through campaigns across all channels, responsible for generating pipeline, setting the marketing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budgets, and measuring results
- Create the overall marketing mix, owning the balance of programs across all channels from email and digital to events and direct mail
- Take charge of a high-velocity engine responsible for fueling our self-serve business while ensuring lead flow for our sales team through trial acquisition and lead generation
- Own the revenue forecast through the funnel partnering across marketing and sales to ensure we have the right KPIs and dashboards to not only see what happened but guide us forward
- Work closely with content and product marketing to determine which content assets are created and promoted to who, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas
- Effectively communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward
- Support a team environment that bolsters innovation and successful cross-department collaboration
What is needed:
- 8+ years of experience driving growth in B2B demand generation positions, SaaS experience preferred
- 5+ years management experience including experience managing other leaders
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high-growth and high-velocity setting
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve key metrics
- Enthusiastic problem solver who can improvise and think creatively while optimizing on spend
- Excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight
- Thrives in fast-paced startup environment with an openness to change course as needed
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.