ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
The Director, Revenue Operations will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to scale all of AC’s policies, processes, and systems relating to sales compensation, productivity and performance analytics and will report into the SVP of Sales. The role will collaborate extensively across teams to develop strategies, analytics, and policies for AC’s sales incentive program, sales support and the sales reporting infrastructure and will play a significant role in optimizing our processes and leading strategic efforts to drive revenue.
What your day could consist of:
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of analysts and specialists who are responsible for various operations functions, including; incentives, sales support, customer success and insights
- Partner with Sales leadership, FP&A and Accounting to model and design team incentives, productivity metrics and expectations - including the design and optimization of sales territories, roles, responsibilities, rules of engagement, discounting policies and approval matrices
- Lead efforts related to target setting, sales incentive compensation planning across AC’s Revenue departments including direct sales, partner/channel sales and customer renewals
- Administer and scale AC’s sales compensation systems, processes, policies, analytics and calculation operations to ensure accurate and timely payment of sales incentive compensation
- Provide proactive guidance to optimize and scale key business operations and systems to enable internal and external efficiencies in a hyper-growth environment
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast, pipeline and performance metrics reports and provide insights and predictive trend analyses for sales management, including regular briefings to go-to-market stakeholders on sales deal win-loss competitive trends.
What is needed:
- 6+ years plus of progressive experience in Sales/Revenue Operations in the technology industry, experience with SaaS preferred
- At least 3-5 years of sales target planning and compensation design
- 4+ years experience leading teams to success
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, finance, business, mathematics or similar discipline
- In-depth understanding of sales processes, sales reporting including sales forecasting, territory planning, management and incentive compensation
- Experience working for high-growth companies
- Strong demonstrable strategic, analytical and financial skills
- Strong technical aptitude
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description