WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
You will be primarily responsible for the development and execution of innovative education programs that empower our Services team to become the best in the industry. Our Services team is a large cross functional team made up of digital media planners & buyers (including programmatic), analytics, and campaign operations. You will also contribute by:
- Acting as a Primary Services Trainer, responsible for developing and managing the strategy, execution, and delivery of all Services training programs to help facilitate the maximum effectiveness of the Media Services organization
- Prioritizing training efforts to align with the team’s business goals & deliverables
- Leading the selection of appropriate instructional methods and procedures for each unique situation, for example: self-directed learning, eLearning, webinar, in-person, gamification, bite-sized learning, etc.
- Partnering with various department leaders, internal and external subject matter experts, and the Product team to provide outstanding and ongoing Basis education for the Services team. Deeply understanding how Basis is utilized internally to manage Centro’s clients
- Collaborating and partnering with other Revenue Enablement team members to ensure Sales, Services, and Basis Customer Experience training goals and objectives are aligned
- Proactively identifying the learning objectives and needs for onboarding new Services team members across a variety of skill sets and job duties
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating the effectiveness of all training initiatives
- Developing and maintaining training materials and related documentation
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous experience providing training or educational experiences to internal or external teams
- Strong virtual and front-of-room facilitation skills
- Strong knowledge of the ad tech space OR Strong knowledge of Basis Platform
- Proficiency in leading discovery conversations, able to identify the learning opportunity for an identified group and build behavior-based learning objectives and learning experiences
- Experience building and executing a variety of learning engagement types (in-person, webinar, eLearning, bite-sized learning, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to stay highly organized, optimistic, and coachable through quickly changing situations
- Ability to travel
- 2-4+ years in corporate Learning + Development or Education + Development type role or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of the Articulate or Captivate suite of eLearning tools
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint + the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Proficient knowledge of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Hangouts
- Experience working in an LMS
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Digital Advertising, or Customer Service
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.