Entry-Level Accounting Support (4-Month Temporary Position)
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Attention new grads! We are seeking temporary accounting support for our Downers Grove pricing team for a 4-month assignment starting August 19 (with potential for full-time hire).
Our team is responsible for providing item pricing, data management, analytical, and customer support for cost updates and pricing programs for food and packaging for our largest customer. This role will provide support to the team as follows:
- Gather and communicate with distribution centers in the U.S.
- Review and process pricing corrections or adjustments to transactional data such as purchase orders and invoices.
- Assist in the onboarding of product data onto ERP platform (JD Edwards) for new or changing product distribution.
- Review incoming communications and provide timely and accurate responses.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Currently pursuing university degree (or recent grad) in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate experience in Excel including ability to utilize V-lookups and Pivot Tables
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective project management skills