Finance Application Manager (SAP) at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
• Participate in the design, build and implementation of business system solutions, utilizing the SAP S4HANA platform, to solve complex business requirements
• Act as a liaison between the business and IT communities to help bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions
• Identify, document and/or execute aspects of the following: Define Current State Processes, Document Business Requirements, Define Future State Solutions, Develop Functional Specifications, Perform System Configuration, Develop and Execute Test Plans and Test Scripts
• Investigate system configuration options to provide functional expertise when developing solutions to meet business requirements
• Identify and recommend the use of standard/delivered functionality to meet business needs whenever possible
• Troubleshoot issues and propose feasible solutions and follow through to resolution
• Serve as lead resource for dealing with challenging system or business issues and facilitate group discussion/resolution as necessary
• Deploy innovative solutions for both enterprise applications and business processes
• Lead system upgrade and implementation activities
• Work with IT Staff, and/or vendors to evaluate, develop and implement technical solutions including both delivered system solutions and custom development application options
• Develop robust documentation for system processes, gap analysis and risk plans
• Collaborate with technical development teams and coordinate work efforts when addressing implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates and performance issues
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or equivalent experience
• 8+ years of experience in strategic finance and/or financial systems consulting
• Experience functionally working with best in class Accounting and FP&A practices as well as strategic planning/strategic initiatives.
• Accounting, Finance or Internal Audit operational experience and depth of knowledge required.
• Comfortable with financial statements and displays thorough knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, including consolidation, planning and financial/management reporting.
• Experience developing project plans including scope, approach, plans, cost estimates, schedule, work breakdown, risk management.
• Knowledge and understanding of business relationship management, functional system assessment, governance, project management and how to identify operational efficiencies.
• Understands SAP and related financial systems.
• Proven ability to manage projects, drive process change, and improve efficiencies and controls.
• Prior experience with SAP, BPC, Open Text, Concur, Blackline, Paymetric and/or Vertex is a plus.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent