Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
This highly-visible role will support the Product and Technology functions as well as Global Investment Companies business unit Finance function. This individual and team are responsible for budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting and related-analytics. Additionally, this individual will be involved in various financial analysis activities to aid executive level decision-making and key performance indicator reporting.
- Analyzes and evaluates the company's operating results to prepare detailed variance reports. Provides analyses of the monthly results to the budget, forecast and prior years
- Provides key inputs to monthly forecast process, working with primary financial systems and collaborating with multiple departments
- Prepares annual budget templates and serves key role in broader budgeting process and related analytics
- Manages monthly software metrics and related key performance indicator reporting
- Leads preparation of key components of routine reporting packages, including quarterly business reviews
- Partners with other financial departments (tax, treasury, accounting, consolidations, etc.) to improve internal forecasting and reporting
- Serves as resource for management in effecting efficiency and cost improvement projects
- Meets with and prepares ad hoc analyses for senior management to support their decision-making process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience
- Highly analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of budgeting, cash management and financial analysis processes, including forecasting and financial modeling. Expert level knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and decision making skills
- Proven ability to respond within short time constraints and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with attention to detail and an ability to work independently
- Proficiency in SAP BPC or related financial systems strongly preferred
- Ease in communicating and partnering with all levels in the organization
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent