Financial Analyst, Healthcare
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Internship experience in an Accounting and/or FP&A role
- Strong Organizational skills while managing multiple projects with shifting priorities & deadlines
- The ability to communicate across multiple tiers including upper management
- Proficiency with MS Excel and capable of learning new systems
What we'd Love to See:
- 1+ years of experience in an Accounting and/or FP&A role
- CPA/CFA Candidate
- PeopleSoft and/or Hyperion experience a plus
- A candidate with the drive to take ownership of financial processes
Impact You'll Make:
- Update the Revenue Model and assist Finance Management with the analyzation of trends and variances on a monthly basis.
- Partner closely with Sr. Director of Operations to track billing credits and customer wins/losses that will impact the forecast.
- Review month-end entries and accruals with the Accounting team to ensure the accuracy of reported Revenue.
- Develop monthly Income Statements for Healthcare Management and provide commentary/analysis.
- Align with Healthcare Finance team members in developing tools to aid in the projection of Operating Expenses, Headcount & Capital Expenditures.
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.