Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers visibility and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst, who will report to the Director of Finance. In this position, you will provide an opportunity for you to make an immediate impact on the business, building the materials to tell the financial story to DialogTech's executive team and individual contributors. We're searching for a professional who is business savvy, intellectually curious, a strong communicator, and possess a dream to continually improve both the financial function and the overall business.
Your main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Craft, maintain, and publish a comprehensive spectrum of financial reporting, including revenue, commissions, usage metrics, expenses, T&E, and other financial information
- Partner with sales leadership to adapt and improve our compensation plans as business needs change and the update and maintain on a monthly basis commission calculations
- Ensure that all data is accurate between accounting, forecasting, and consolidation systems via regular reconciliations and data QA
- You will be supporting DialogTech’s financial system and application environment to ensure a cost-effective and productive working environment by looking for ways to optimize current systems and evaluating and potentially implementing new systems that could add user value
- Provide user support on all financials reports and tools to a wide variety of users, from executive team members to individual salespeople
- Provide ad hoc analysis and reports as needed
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
The skills and experience you will need include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other analytical discipline
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience of progressively growing responsibility
- Strong business insight and understanding of standard methodologies across a wide range of business functions and processes is essential
- Financial systems experience with ERP systems (in particular, NetSuite), planning/reporting systems (e.g. Essbase, Hyperion, Adaptive Insights), CRM systems (Salesforce), and BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Track record of past success in “getting things done” in the relatively unstructured environment of a growth-stage company
- Able to balance a strong detail orientation with a need to “see the forest from the trees”
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills - can effectively drive collaborative, cross-functional efforts
At DialogTech, we hire SWANs, Smarter than average, hard Working, Ambitious, and Nice – we want the best on our team and in turn we give the best. Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.