PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that success is driven by a strong collaborative process. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As a Financial Analyst at PEAK6, you’ll be integral to maintaining and improving the firm’s processes and procedures by collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the investment and financial industries, to advance the firm’s position as an innovative leader in the industry. Working in the Finance team at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Month-end close which includes posting journal entries, reconciling balance sheet accounts and preparing monthly financials
- Assisting in year-end audits
- Preparing monthly FOCUS reports for applicable entities
- Preparing monthly reporting packages for senior management Preparing annual budget and ongoing analysis of budget versus actual results
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 4-7 years of experience in Accounting, Auditing and/or controllership
- Strong excel skills
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- Series 27 designation is a plus
All of our team members have these traits. You should, too.