Financial Business Analyst, Digital Marketing
"Information for good is at the forefront of all we do, bringing new challenges everyday" – Curt Miller, EVP
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door if you want experience in Digital Marketing known as one of the fastest growing departments at TransUnion.
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years business experience in a corporate environment (finance/accounting experience a plus)
- Intermediate excel skills including V-lookups, pivot tables and more
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- A detail and process driven orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
What we'd love to see:
- Accounting degree not required, but understanding of accounting principles (accruals, revenue and expense recognition, etc.
- Familiarity with some of all of the following tools: SalesForce, PeopleSoft, other billing/account software
- A collaborative personality with the ability to work alone and drive outcomes independently
Impact you’ll make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days.
- Understanding the overall business within the Digital Marketing team.
- Understanding the processes for vendor invoices and billing.
- Understanding the objectives and goals of the Digital Marketing team for sales pipeline reports and sales compensation reporting.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days.
- Create a more efficient process for processing invoices and billing.
- Creation of sales pipeline reports and dashboard for sales team and business leaders amongst other financial related reports.
- Responsible for overseeing and executing financial related processes that ensure that revenue is being accurately captured and billed, that pipelines are being updated, that sales commissions are being accurately tracked and other similar activities as requested.
- Process vendor invoices which includes managing: receipt, approvals, submissions and payment tracking.
- Oversee partner financial reporting, create associated client invoices, develop necessary reports, and execute billing processes in conjunction with Accounting.
- Ensure revenue is fully captured and appropriately categorized through executing a monthly reporting process.
- Triage billing/invoice questions by capturing needed information and coordinating with Finance as needed.
- Oversee and execute sales pipeline reports and dashboard for sales team and business leaders.
- Oversee and execute sales compensation reporting that ensures proper individuals are being credited and paid.
- Support ad-hoc financially related research/projects as requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.