Financial Operations Representative at Echo Global Logistics
At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Ensure Echo's Financial Operations excellence through accurate and timely management of carrier invoice resolution and client billing. Drive profitability by identifying automation opportunities and protecting gross profit on transactional shipments.
- Work directly with Account Teams / Sales Rep, Clients, shipper, and/or receiver to verify carrier invoice charges
- Investigate and dispute carrier invoices with carriers
- Manually review carrier invoices
- Resolve and approve carrier invoice discrepancies by adjusting load-level cost
- Adjust and approve client invoices by adjusting load-level revenue
- Identify opportunities for CIR Automation
- Investigate carrer invoices not associated with an Optimizer load to identify proper billing party
- Identify client specific pricing issues, escalate to AP and Pricing for resolution