Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food delivery startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
About The Role
If you’re a proactive and self-motivated person, this is the role for you. Progressive experience in financial reporting, quantitative analysis and strategic modeling is required, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, both internally and externally. This role will report directly to the Director of Finance.
What you Will Do
- Analyze data mart in order to provide strategic recommendations for growth and profitability
- Build and maintain financial reports for key stakeholders and provide actionable insights
- Proactively identify and surface key business trends and conduct deep dives to pinpoint root causes; work with stakeholders to drive impactful initiatives
- Assist in providing quantitative data-based decision support for department heads across the organization
- Provide analytical and strategic support on key FP&A team deliverables (e.g., annual budgeting, financial projections, and Board of Directors meeting preparation) as well as on ad hoc analyses
What You Will Need
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A, investment banking or Private Equity; preferably in tech/venture backed/growth stage startup
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related experience
- Analytical background working directly in an FP&A, Strategic Finance or Business Operations environment
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- knowledge of SQL and BI/analytics software
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.